Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What's Next

So that 50th post extravaganza was pretty cool huh. Yah it was. Well moving on. So I've been wondering what I want to do now that volume 1 of the Water Closet is in the can (so to speak). My first instincts were to do volume 2 (which I have many ideas for) or go back to neworld. Well I don't think I'm gonna do either. I had planned to do the SAM story as part of the water closet, but I started writing an outline for it today, and realized that it needs far more attention than just a single issue. I've already outlined two issues, and am working on the outline for the third, plus I have already written a short story for it as well. On top of all this I've also already completed the script for OZC. And on top of all that I've got the comic that I've been working on Devin. This is essentially 3 scripts that I have floating in the air. I feel like I really need to choose one, but at the same time I feel like working on all 3 at once may be fun as well. Because of the fact that Sam and the project with Devin are both longer projects , it might be nice to have several things going on at once, so that if I get bored I can move onto another one for awhile and go back. If I were to go with my gut I think I want to go with Sam, but only time will tell. Right now I'm going to work on the 6 page story I wrote for Sam, and I'm going to continue with Devin on our project, in a couple weeks I think I'll have a good idea on what direction I want to go.

P.S. I know I said I wouldn't do much talking in this thing and that it would be mostly pictures, sorry for that. This was a one time thing I hope. But I am deciding what I'm going to be doing for the next few months, so I think this takes some serious thought.

P.P.S. Also, when I get a good lead on the Sam short story I will be posting a page a day in here. So everyday for a week you'll get a page, and by the end of the week, you'll have the full story. How cool is that? Well I think it is.

No comments: