Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Penis Mightier

Caution: Word heavy Post!!!So today, I did something I haven't done for a while. I sat down and started writing (well sort of). With the next Sam short already written (Sam: Years 1-17), Devin and I's Iatrogenesis script, and the Creatures Project, I really haven't had any need to write. Now I'm not all caught up by any means, but I just thought I should get back into it so I don't get rusty. The funny thing is I really didn't do any writing. Well I did, but not for any script. I finally got the plot for issues 1-4 of Sam totally finished. Tough once I finished that, I decided that readers might be lost on how Sam goes from Chapter 4 to 5, so I also wrote an outline for a short Chapter 4 epilogue which should explain everything. I even started writing ideas for Chapter 7 which will be the start of the next big arc. All this planning got me really excited. I can't wait to dive into this story. I think it's gonna be really good. Look for Sam: Years 1-17 to surface in a couple weeks. It's the first 7 pages from chapter 1 and serves as sort of self contained prelude to the Sam series.

Oh on a side note, I've been talking to a couple people about working on a pitch for Zuda comics. So expect some news on that in the coming weeks.

Oh Yah! I hope you like the new look of the blog.

No comments: