Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sivart Thomas

So a long time ago in a Universe far far away I created a created series called Neworld. And in that series was a character called Sivart Thomas who was based off of my friend Travis. It's been a while since I drew anyone from neworld. Let alone a character that played such a small part, but there is a reason.

This was another pencil drawing I found in my sketch book that I decided to finally get around to inking. I think it turned out OK. I didn't want to color it, but I had to put in travis' trademark purple polo. This version doesn't look as much like Travis as the first one, but I still think it looks awesome. For the next couple days I'm going to be posting random things from sketch book.

Oh YAH! Big update coming in the next couple days.

No comments: