Sunday, March 29, 2009

SAM R.I.P?

So the series SAM. Kind of fell by he waste side. I worked on it for a while, and actually wrote a bunch of stuff for it, but once I got to the art, I realized it was going to take a long time for this series to go anywhere, and I'm a very slow worker, so I decided to scrap it. It's just another one of the many scripts I wrote that are never going to see the light of day. These were the other two pages I did for the series that I never released. I thought I might show them, since the series is probably never going to come out.

Northpark Underground is kind of the perfect series for me right now. Because it let's me release things much more frequently. As far as the progress is on Northpark. I've finished the first 3 pages of the first section, and am going to start the last page of the first section today. I wish I had made a little more headway, but what are you going to do.

One last note. It looks like one of my perviously thought dead scripts, may not be so dead. Me and brother talked about using the story and characters from OZC for a flash animation/game or something. We talked about working on it over the summer. I guess we'll see what happens with that.

No comments: