Monday, June 1, 2009

Group

I haven't been doing enough drawings just for fun. I've been doing process stuff, and character stuff (and pages), and that has been about it. So here is a drawing of all the main characters we've seen so far, just for fun. The coloring process for the comic takes a really long time, so for this I just used my Wacom and did it really fast. Interesting little note, I tried drawing my drum set and my synthesizer into the drawing, both of them are kind of weird approximations, but I think they both still turned out cool.

2 comments:

Ariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ariel said...

I really like the series of posters you did, the colors and the layering are really nice. I like the subway maps behind Daft Punk. Awesome work.

Sorry I removed my last comment, I miss-typed a word and I couldn't leave without fixing it. :)