Monday, June 15, 2009

Sect 1.5 is UP!

This image may seem a little too serious for Northpark, but I assure it's just one big joke. I hope everyone gets who the new team in this section is supposed to be. I thought it was pretty funny, but maybe no one else will get it, or just think it's not funny. As far as this section goes, I think it's by far my best one yet, art wise. I really loved how this section turned out. You may notice that the next section isn't coming out for a while. I'm sorry about that, but I've got some other commitments I have to work on, and the next section is going to four pages. So Bully for you. I hope you enjoy this section. Leave comments if you're so inclined. SECT 1.5

And as a little bonus. I just posted a new DJ mix I did up over at WOLF-LAND. I thought it turned out pretty damn good. You can Download it HERE. For those interested here is the tracklisting:

Wolves Home Mix 06 13 09

01.Wolves Opening Jam

02.The Secret Handshake - Too Young (Toxic Avenger Remix)

03.The Rise - An Automated Response If You Will

04.M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames

05.Busy P - To Protect And Entertain (Crookers Remix)

06.NASA - Gifted (Steve Aoki Remix)

07.Strip Steve - You & I

08.Wolves - Sangria

09.Little Boots - Stuck On Repeat (Fake Blood Remix)

10.Danger - 11h30

11.The Presets - This Boys In Love

12.Wolves Jam 2

13.Wolves - I Can See Sound (Re-Edit)

14.MSTRKRFT - Vuvuvu

15.Estelle - American Boy (Danger Remix)

16.Krazy Baldhead - Katana Powa

17.The Bloody Beetroots - Cornelius

18.Peaches - Boys Wanna Be Her (Weird Science Remix)

19.Bee Gees - Staying Alive (Wolves Edit)

20.Bird Peterson - Cupid Shufflin

21.Journey - Don't Stop Believing (Wolves Edit)

22.Daedelus - My Beau

23.Breakbot - Chelsea Inn (Wolves Shot Through The Heart Mash-Up)

24.Daft Punk - Da Funk

25.Data - One In A Million (Club Version)

No comments: