Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wolves Remixes Vol.2 & 3

I started working on my third remix album today, and in case you missed it (which you probably did), I released my second remix album last week. It's totally free, and you can download it HERE! Also here is the tracklisting:
1.Refused - Shape Of Punk To Come (Wolves Mega Mix)
2.Dido - Here With Me (Wolves Re-Remix)
3.Wallpaper - TXT Me Yr Love (Wolves Ring Ring Remix)
4.Justice - D.A.N.C.E (W.O.S.A.R.E.M.I.X)
5.Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream (Wolves Dub Funk Mix)
6.Radiohead - Reckoner (Wolves Recked Remix)
7.Digitalism - Taken Away (Wolves Instant Remix)
8.Stan Bush - The Touch (Wolves Fist Pump Remix)
9.M.I.A. - Paper Planes (Wolves Pre-Paid Remix)
10. Explosions In the Sky - So Long, Lonesome (Wolves Massive Delay Remix)

It took me well over a year to do, and I'm pretty proud of it. I think there is some really eclectic stuff on here. From hardcore, to pop, to hip-hop, to electro, to 80's rock, there is all kinds of stuff on here. The album is a combination of stuff I did just for fun, and contest entries.

No comments: