Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ho Ho it's Magic!

So the new Harry Potter movie came out and I couldn't be more excited. Unfortunately I didn't get to see it yesterday, but I'm going today, and it's going to be awesome. I'm a recent convert to Harry Potter, I didn't even see one of the movies till the third one came out, but I was hooked after that. I loved the movies, and last year I finally started reading the books. I blew through them, and loved them all (except for maybe Order Of the Phoneix (Harry is such a little bitch in that one)). A lot of people write it off as kids stuff, but to me it's a whole lot more than that. It's an amazing story, with one of the most fully realized and interesting worlds I've ever encountered. I don't see how any one who reads comics couldn't appreciate Harry Potter.

No comments: