Thursday, July 9, 2009

That guy is poorer than a Hobo!

Wow. It's been a while. But that's not to say that I haven't been working. Every free moment I've had in the past week has been spent working on Northpark Underground, and I'm almost done with Hungry. I just haven't had anytime to do one off drawings for the blog, and I haven't had any interesting process stuff. I might tomorrow though. Another reason that the updates are so lacking is that I moved my base of operations. I spent all last weekend moving which left very little time for comics and blogs. Unfortunately I can't say that the blog posting will get better, at least not until next week probably. But if I get a little extra free time, or have something interesting to show, I'll post it up here. Also here's a drawing of Sexman for you.

No comments: