Monday, July 13, 2009

Sect 1.6 is UP!

It took a while, and It was a pretty close call, but section 1.6 is up. I'm pretty proud of this one. The last page was a little rushed, but I still think it's pretty quality overall.Check it out HERE!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I've been really busy with the move, and then trying to get the anthology project done, and this section was four pages so all that meant I didn't have any time left over to post on the blog, but I definitely hope to rectify this situation this week. I'm gonna try my darndest to get a couple posts in this week. As far Northpark Updates, I spent a ton of time writing today. I've outlined about 7 or 8 sections ahead already, and I finished writing 1.7 today, so I don't have any shortage of ideas coming. Hope you enjoy and keep checking back.

No comments: