Saturday, July 26, 2008

Comic-Con Part 2

So me and my good buddy Travis Thomas treked down to San Diego this weekend to attend the comic-con. It was a ton of fun. Here are some pictures and notes from it. Also check those gas prices.
Here is all the merch I accumilated from the days events.
Me.
Travis.
Ashley Wood's giant size Bramble Bot.
The Dharma Initiative. Boosh!
Castle Fucking Grayskull!
Giant Hellboy wall hanging. I just thought this was cool.
Star Wars Clone Wars. There was tons of this shit.
Me in front of Nite Owl's ship.
Lost Creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse with Josh Schwartz the creator of Gossip Girl, The OC, and Chuck. The guys who do terminator and pushing daisies were also there.The super bad ass Entertainment weekly panel with Kevin Smith, Judd Apatow, Zack Snyder, and Frank Miller. I also went to a panel for Kevin Smith's new movie, and saw some clips from it.

So while looking through stuff for comic-con I noticed that a ton of my favorite artist were going to be there, so I went out and bought a sketch book hoping that a couple of them might do something for me. I got some really good ones.
Franky by Eric Powell.
I don't know what this guy's name is, but the Awesome Dan Hipp did this for me. It's one of the bad guys from Gyakushu! (or however you spell that comics name)
Finally, Bamba Lad by Ashley Wood.

No comments: