Thursday, November 8, 2007

Print


I'm messing my pants about these. I just made the first print version for Sam. It turned out so good. It really looks amazing as you can see by these pictures (even though seeing pictures of it really doesn't do it the justice of holding it). Doing this made me really think about specialty print versions for the water closet. I recently found out that at the fall show this semester at SDSU they are going to let the people in the design studio sell stuff. So I think I'm going to make up some special hand made editions of stuff from the water closet (with some variant covers) and some self made posters and I'm going to sell those. Hopefully I'll have some leftovers to give away (or sell) to other people. We'll see how it all turns out.

P.S. some major developments on Iatrogenesis. Check back in the next couple days for updates on that.

No comments: