Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Show

So if you've been paying attention to my blog at all the last couple of weeks, you probably know that today was the big SDSU fall show. I finished my Graphic Design Portfolio and displayed it (it seemed to go over really well), but more importantly to this blog, it was essentially the big launch of Neworlduniverse comics.
I had posters and comics for sale (sam and iatrogenesis). I was gonna take a picture of my section after the show was over, but it seemed a little pointless since I sold out of everything! Yes, it seemed almost like my area was ransacked by Mongolians, all 7 comics and 10 posters were sold. Plus I also gave away one of the hand versions of the water closet (well I traded it for a T-Shirt). Even all of the little promo cards were taken. Overall the launch was a big success. It couldn't have gone over better. Hopefully I'll get another chance to sell stuff in the near future.
Also tomorrow it's back to the grindstone. I plan to start doing page work again tomorrow (i've been really neglecting it lately because of the show and school). I'm starting work on the second Sam short story, and then after that I'll finish the first issue of Iatrogenesis. So look for those in the future.
One last thing. Two of my friends had really cool stuff at the show as well. Here are some links to there sites:
Bachs-Schott
Le Mush

No comments: