Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Retouches

So I spent most of the day doing retouches on Iatro pages. This image was from one of those pages. I decided to add a hand to the one page, personally I think this is one of the best hands I've ever drawn. If you are one of the few that got a copy of the Iatrogenesis preview, you are going to be very surprised, because all of the pages in that with the exception of one have been changed for the final version. I had to retouch about half of the pages for the entire issue to make the visual style I developed work. But the issue looks amazing now. I'm nearly done. All I have left to do is the 4 opening pages, which me and Devin had originally thought he would do, but due to time constraints on his part, he had to back out, and now I'll be drawing the whole issue. More tomorrow.

No comments: