Monday, June 30, 2008

Scribing

So here are a couple characters from Sam. All drawn up nice. No real reason for the picture. Just thought I'd do something extra for this post. For some reason this drawing took forever.

But now to the krux of this post. So I've put it off as long as I can, but now I'm finally writing the first chapter of Sam. The stuff I've been writing so far has been kind of boring so that hasn't helped, but I finished writing all the boring set up stuff last night, and Tonight I'm gonna work on all the cool action stuff, and the parts where the story get interesting.

I've been working on it for the past couple days. Been going back and changing stuff, doing a little research. Stuff like that. So the posts may be a little light while I finish that up. And after all that's done. I'll start working on actual pages. I'll try to get a lot of stuff done, while Early Years is going on so I'll have a ton of post when I get back to regular stuff. I've got a lot of influences for Sam so I'll be posting about that stuff.

No comments: