Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Stuffes

So while I was on my trip I started drawing these characters. After I did Zuda, and read some of those comics, and started reading this awesome webseries called MONTGRAVE, I've been heavily considering doing a web-based series. All my series in the past have been primarily released on the web, but were always intended to become print at some point. Well I think I'm passed that. Jasen Lex did this amazing series called the aweful science fair, which was the most amazing web-comic I've ever seen, and I would love to do something along those lines. While I have no actual specifics, I really want to do something like Scott Pilgrim or the Amazing Joy Buzzards, where it's mostly based in reality, but still has some reandom supernatural elements, and there is some fighting and stuff. I want the series to have a continous story line, but at the same time only exist in short stories every other week or so.
I hope you enjoyed my random stream of concious rambleings. Hopefully you'll see something along these lines a couple months. Also if you didn't notice, one of those characters is me. OH YAH! these characters have pupils! weird, huh?

No comments: