Monday, April 6, 2009

Section 1.1

It's here. It's up. Hooray! The first section of Northpark Underground is now up at the site. Here is the address for the NORTHPARKUNDERGROUND page. The image above is the cover for the first chapter. So this is section 1.1, when it changes to 2.1, the cover will change.

Unfortunately I'm not nearly as ahead, as I would like to be, and I'm going to have to really bust my ass to get the next section out on time. In case you didn't see. Section 1.2 comes out on 04/19/09.

I've got a lot of stuff for the blog, that should be coming out in the next couple days. A lot of stuff that I was holding off until the first section came out. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

RKB said...

I enjoyed it, and your Zuda series. Expect more detailed praise later on on my blog.