Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Close-Ups Expressions Edition

I thought I'd focus on facial expressions this time around on the close-ups feature. I thought there was a lot of really good ones in the last section. I really love that last one of Greg, it's way more expressive than he normally is. I also felt I needed to include the Super Powered Pimp Slap, because I just thought that was awesome. If you look closely on the close-up you can see that Tad knocked his lip ring out.

Now for updates, and some general goings on around the NWU. I've been getting a lot of news about Hungry lately. Hopefully that will be showing soon on the interwebs. You might also be seeing some NWU stuff up on another website in near future, I 'll give you updates on that, as I get them.
As far as Northpark goes. Here are some updates. Chapter one is finally coming to close. The wait for the next two sections is going to be 3 weeks for both them, and then I'm going to take a break for a while, while I work on Chapter 2. I won't even post a date for Chapter 2 until 2.1 is done, so it might be a while. I wrote all of Section 1.9 yesterday. Boy was it a doozy. I've never spent so long writing three pages. I think the next section is going to be a lot of fun. A lot of backstory. I've got a lot of character designs to do for the next section, so hopefully you see me doing a lot of post in the next couple weeks. That's it for now.

No comments: