Monday, January 18, 2010

Journey & Destination, Distortion & Compression

For the past year and a half I've been working on this album called Journey & Destination, and it's finally come to an end. I finished it. It's a blend of electro and rock and it makes for a pretty interesting sound. The Track listing is as follows:
1.Dance Lessons
2.Captcha
3.AT-AT
4.End Result
5.Ampersand
6.Hearts & Minds
7.Mars Is Bright Tonight
8.iROC
9."Wearing A Moustache"

Not sure when I'm going to release it, but I've got a couple things I want to do with it before I put it on the internet. If you want a taste of it check out my MYSPACE page. I just posted a new song the other day, and it's got some of the old demos from the album up there.I recorded about 14 songs while writing this record, and since I only put 9 on the actual album I've got a lot of leftovers. Before I put out the actual album I'm going to release a sort of sampler called Distortion & Compression that I'll post for free on my website. It will have all the B-Sides and some alternate versions of the songs on J&D. I don't have a track list nailed down for this album yet, but that's the artwork.

No comments: