Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hard at work

The blog has been a little light lately. Doesn't mean I haven't been working though. I'm already almost done with the next section of Northpark. The blog will most likely continue to be a little light for a while unfortunately, as I'm going to be extremely busy this week. I've got a hockey game, final fantasy is coming out, and I'm going on vacation for a couple days at the end of the week. But hopefully I'll have of the new section done by the time I leave.

I hadn't done any good drawings for the blog in a while, so I decided do this. I was very inspired by the promo material for the new Gorillaz album Plastic Beach (which is phenomenal by the way). I think I'll do another post of Gorillaz some time in the future. Thinking about doing a duel post where I talk about their art in this blog, and their music in the wolves blog.

No comments: