Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hot Eliza

I spent an obscene amount of time trying to come up with the look for Hot Eliza. Here are a handful (yes this is only part of them) of character sketches for Eliza. Even after all these versions. The final was still quite a bit different. Here is the final by the way.I'm actually fairly proud of myself for sticking this one out, and really getting an interesting looking character out of it.

The pages I post online are pretty low quality, so I think tomorrow I'll post a bunch of images blown up to their full resolution (like the one above), so everyone can get a look at what I'm seeing while working.

I've been introducing a lot of characters lately, and while I don't have immediate plans for them. I'm hoping they'll show up more in Chapter 2. Out of all the characters introduced so far none of them are really coming back in Chapter 1, but will most likely in Chapter 2. I still have a lot of backstory to tell in chapter 1. Chapter 1 is all about establishing the universe, and where the series is going. I think by the end of Section 1.9 or so you'll have a pretty idea of where the series is going.

Also a week of straight posts! Who-REY! How about that. That hasn't happened in a while.

No comments: