Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Concept Sketches

Here are the concept sketches for the DBZ styled character you see at the end of section 1.3. Based off a couple of different DragonBall Characters. I've been meaning to do a dragonball drawing for some time, but haven't gotten around to it, this will have to do for now.

Another Northpark update. Well you might recall that in the last post I said something about not knowing where to go with the end of the chapter. Well, while i was writing that I came up with an idea, and then read a bunch of notes, and everything seemed to fall together, everything I had come up with for series neatly fell into place. I was having ideas and thoughts so fast, I couldn't even type fast enough to get it all on the page. After it was all said and done, I had already outlined all of Chapter 1, all 10 sections, and even started working on Chapter 2. I think each section is really going to be fun. All the things I wanted to put in the first chapter are in there. I can't wait to start drawing, so everybody can start reading where the series is going.

No comments: