Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Geekscape

I've been a big fan of this website and podcast for a long time. I liked it so much that I offered to do some free design work for them, I designed some fliers, and helped with their logo redo (the new one we worked on, is a whole lot better than this, but I still have yet to see it), and I also did some web banners. I sent them to them, but never heard back. I guess I figured they hated them, and didn't have the heart to tell me. Well I was browsing their site and noticed they finally put them up (they may have been up for a while, but I never noticed till now), anyways, it's a cool site and show, people should check it out.

If you want to see the banners I did, go HERE. I did the Gayscape and Teabag Prevention ones. If you click on them, you can see bigger versions. Not the pinnacle of my design career, but they made me smile.

No comments: