Monday, July 27, 2009

Hopefully this will be the end of the insanity

Hory Cow! It's been a long time. But I'm finally back and things should be finally settling down. I'm all moved in, done with comic-con, and I finished the anthology project. It's time to get back to work on Northpark. But enough of that. Here's some stuff from comic-con. I didn't take as many pictures as last year, but here's what I got.
My main man Blake. He came down with me to the con, but we couldn't find any scumbag scalpers to sell him tickets.The dude from robot chicken.Devin and Gabby (Gabbie?) were my cohorts at the con. Some how me and Devin both lost our passes at different points during the con. Not sure how that happened.Gabby getting kinda weird with Golem.There was so much Prisoner stuff, and it was totally glorious. This guy was handing out Prisoner buttons and comics. I got one that says "I Am not a Number!"Cafe Diem. So awesome. I actually didn't go in, but it was really cool to see.Lego Rockband. I was sure the logos were just placed strangely together, but no, this is actually happening.Some transformers.


And now for all the new additions to my sketch book.A sketch of Tony Chu. Done by the very awesome, talented, and nice Rob Guillory.
A totally bad ass Popmaster drawing by Jim Mahfood. He used real paint on it, and then I had to walk around for twenty minutes with my book open. I'm sure everyone thought I was just showing off.A crazy awesome drawing of the conductor by Vasillis Lolos. He had to break out a copy of the Last Call to remember how to draw him, this makes me think he's not working too hard on vol.2. Also check out that awesome custom stamp he did.Last but not least, check out this bite size Kim Pine drawing that Brian Lee Omaley did for me.

That's pretty much it for the con, hopefully I'll have a bunch of real art posts this week. Be Seeing You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Jim Mahfood sketch is fucking sweet.

That is all.

Neworld said...

Thanks. I'm pretty in love with it myself.