Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crying Condor Strikes!


I recently posted a sketch of Crying Condor over at DeviantArt, and it got more comments and favorites than normal, so I thought I'd write a little thing about him, and where he comes from.

His outfit and general appearance is based off no.2 from the prisoner television series. I wanted him to be older and stocky and really smarmy. I really like how he turned out, the minor characters are usually less developed in my comics, but I thought he was pretty well developed.

Where the name came from is actually a pretty funny story. A friend of mine in high school had a girl friend that we didn't really like. She had a big nose and she was very emotional (and cryed often (and sometimes for no reason)) so we nick named her Crying Condor. There you go.

No comments: