Monday, August 20, 2007

History, Present and Future




So this is the start of my blog I guess. I just wanted a place to show off some of my work, and talk about what's going on with my work. I guess I'll start by telling you what I've done in the past. The only works I've ever finished was my comic series Neworld. They were

Neworld Vol.1
issues 1-4
Neworld Vol.2
issues 5-7

That took me about two years, and I got tired of it, and people stopped caring about it. So I started something that I care a lot more about. It's called the Water Closet. It's an idea that I lifted from another comic creator named Jasen Lex. It's basically a short story series where each issue has a completely different theme and art style. I've completed one issue so far and am coming very close to finishing the second, and am working on the 3rd and 4th issue at the same time. The story list and brief summaries follow:

The Water Closet:
-Tales From Sub-Riviera (an existential day in the life)
-Clumsy Antelope (can't say much without ruining it, fighting!)
-Monkey Shines (a kids magazine)
-The Art of Water Closet (an Art book)(cover above)

I'll be posting in here more regularly soon. Also look for Clumsy Antelope soon.

No comments: