Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cover process and an update

In case you missed it. Here is the cover to Chapter 2 of Northpark Underground. Also my original sketch for the cover.

Now for a little process update. I've thought it over, and I think I'm gonna post pone section 2.2 an extra week. This is because I'm going to participate in the indie comics week at the end of the month. I'm going to be making some some hand made issues of the first chapter of Northpark. Because of this. I don't think I'll be able to get the next section out in the 2 weeks I originally allotted. I'm going to be reworking a couple of the pages, and doing a brand new cover as well as some supplemental material. This is going to be a long process, and I don't have a whole lot of time so here's hoping. I'll keep you updated as I work.

No comments: