Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Room Sounds 2

A couple years ago I did a project were I took things in my room and turned them into beats and music and recorded more stuff with synthesizers and keyboards then mashed it together and called it room sounds. It was really different than the music I was making music in Who-Rey-Grad at the time so I came up with a solo name of Volunteer Musician. I never really went to back to that style until recently.

A couple months ago I started recording these one person jam sessions where I took basically all the instruments I have, as well as creating really mangled samples and ran everything into my DJ mixer and then looped them and put tons of delay and echo on them so they're all playing continuously. It results in a pretty interesting sound. I also readopted my old name (minus the musician part) because it's so different from the music I'm making under the name wolves of saint august. I decided I'll probably want to release them in some fashion at some point so I did a cover for them (it's picture up there). So stayed tune for more info on this project in the future.

No comments: